LIGHTFORCE HIGH INTENSITY (CLASS IV) LASER
Lightforce High Intensity (Class IV) Lasertherapy, a non-invasive treatment, has been utilized for over 30 years and the clinical benefit of laser therapy are photochemical in nature while promoting biostimulation. It involves the application of red and near infrared light which reduces oxidative stress and increases ATP. This improves cell metabolism thereby:
- Reducing pain (analgesia)
- Reducing swelling and inflammation
- Promoting tissue healing of ligaments, tendons, nerves, and muscles
- Enhancing wound healing and closure
- Accelerating growth factor and tissue regeneration
Research and clinical studies have supported the use of low level laser therapy for conditions such as chronic neck and back pain, plantar fasciitis, elbow tendinitis, rotator cuff tendinitis, achilles tendinopathy, and other pain producing orthopaedic condition.